Whew! The day is finally here for us to head out to Mesa Arizona. It's been a tough few days with last minute things and stresses... but we're good now. It's 107 degrees outside and not even 2pm yet. I'm leaving work in 15 minutes to meet Louann at Maxim, a place where she ordered some riding pants. They had my size, but not hers. Hers will be delivered by UPS today - around 2pm - we'll see! Talk about last minute. So we'll put the pants on, soak our cooling vests in cold water, get our motors running and head out on the highway!!!
I cannot wait. I don't think I've ever been so excited in my entire life. I will try to keep posting here and eventually tell people about it - other than my mom :) I love you mom! I'll be in touch. Next post, we will be in Mesa Arizona!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment